School Arrival and Dismissal Procedure
Our goal is for students to arrive and depart in a safe and orderly manner. Please notify the office by 3:00pm if there is a change to how your student will go home that day.
1. Parents may drop off students in the parking lot off 128th St E. Enter and make an immediate right, following the parking lot around to the sidewalk. Students can be dropped off along the front of the building and enter through the main entrance.
2. Drop off begins when we have supervision at 9:20.
3. For safety, please follow the directions of our staff. They will guide parent drop off so that traffic runs smoothly and safely.
4. At this time parents are not allowed to walk students into the building.
Thank you for your cooperation so we can ensure safety and account for everyone who is in the building.
1. Students will walk with their teacher from the classroom to bus/ parent-pick up. They are expected to walk in a line, following their teacher.
2. Once students are outside, they may not return to the building to use the bathroom, go back to the classroom, etc.
1. Parents pick-up students in the designated areas, students will group by last name. You will remain in your vehicle and pull-up to the corresponding sign with the first letter of the students' last name.
2. Please do not park and get out of your vehicle.
3. Be prepared to show ID if you do not routinely pick up your child. This is to ensure the safety of our students.
4. For safety reasons, students may not be pulled out of the bus lines. In case of emergency, please go to the office with your identification to get a slip that will allow us to release the student from the bus line.
Please let us know if you have any questions and/or suggestions.
Thank you for your support!